10 things you do not know that you should know about our company on the occasion of its 30th anniversary
We have started from scratch
1. The JURMET company started its activity in 1989 as the Zakład Mechaniczny Jerzy Kwiatkowski. Jerzy Kwiatkowski designed the first in Poland slitter for slitting plastics.
2. The first rented building was 20sqm only, and the first production machine was a 30-year-old machine tool purchased from the army.
3. The K-2001 fair was the first foreign fair the company attended. JURMET representatives travelled to Düsseldorf, Germany to present a manual core cutter.
4. Currently, core cutters, slitters and rewinders manufactured by JURMET work on all continents.
5. In 2007, the JURMET company built a 5,000 sqm modern factory using the funds obtained from the bank loan.
6. The first slitter equipped with automatic knives was produced in 2005. Since then, we have sold hundreds of machines with all types of automatic knives.
7. Currently, slitters can be equipped with the integrated Smart Converting automation system, which allows for a significant acceleration of machine settings.
8. In 2018, the company officially created the R&D Department, and in 2020 it started cooperation with a technical university.
9. Currently, JURMET focuses on the construction of machines for the textile industry, i.e. producers of personal protective equipment.
10. The latest innovation is the FLOW platform for integrated machine data management in accordance with the Industry 4.0 principles.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate contact us.